• Are You A Massage or Bodywork Therapist?
• Or A Yoga Teacher or Yoga Therapist?
• Do You Work With the Soft Tissues of the Body?
• Is Integral & Whole Health Medicine of Great Interest to You?
• Do You See The Possibilities of Combining Modern Postural
Yoga & Hands-On Bodywork Into a Comprehensive System?
Then The DSL Method of Mindful Medical Massage
& Yoga Sciences — Principles, Practices, Philosophy
& Whole Health Therapeutics Is For YOU!
IS IT POSSIBLE? . . . and ARE YOU READY? . . .
To Become THE Leading Edge Expert & Trusted Authority In Soft Tissue,
Whole Health Therapies In Your Community?
And To Have An Enhanced Career In State-of-the-Art Treatment Strategies Utilizing
Advanced, Medical Massage / Myo-Structural Bodywork and
Modern, Myo-Structural Yoga Sciences?
How Would Your Life & Practice Look If …
- You had a deeper, more expanded knowledge of how the human bodymind works, and how it breaks down, especially in the process of therapy?
- You had more refined and useful assessment tools to evaluate your Clients’ needs?
- Your therapeutic techniques were solidly based on the anatomy, kinesiology, & physiology of the human structure and various tissues of your Client’s body?
- You had a deep understanding of the scientific & physiological basis for your assessment and treatment strategies?
- You had a wider range of closely related services to offer your Clients?
- You had unique and effective understandings of the body and therapy, such that your Clients thought they were participating in a Revolution In Healthcare by working with YOU?
- Your Clients saw you as a Trusted Authority and Invaluable Resource they could count on to give them more in-depth knowledge and insight into their soft tissue issues and related conditions of life?
- You had a system of Getting The Word Out about what you do, and results you produce, to prospective Clients, and keeping existing Clients returning on a regular basis?
And of Great Importance, participating in a training designed collaboratively WITH YOU and FOR YOU. I have a lot of material to teach. You can become an expert in Medical Bodywork & Yoga Sciences, Principles, Practices, Philosophy. And this all has a foundation in Whole Health, Natural Medicine & Therapeutics.
Now, that’s a BIG job description. However … We need the program as relevant for YOU as possible.
Through preliminary conversations before the program starts, and on an on-going basis during the program, we’ll figure out what YOU need to move your skills & knowledge, your practice & marketing ahead, to be more profitable in every sense of the word, for both You and your Clients.
I will design and create the training to address the needs of the whole group AND each individual participant. This is a Custom Designed Program for YOU. And only TWELVE people will be in the program.
Individual attention will be as high as possible.
You and I will talk on Skype about YOUR issues at least an hour a week, in addition to the on-line seminars and other materials I’ll be creating for your program. I’ll be building much, if not most, of this from the ground up, and with YOU in mind.
And along with all the therapeutic content, we’ll be discussing the best ways to construct a marketing plan for you to get the word out to attract your new Clients. While I don’t have any Get Rich Quick schemes for you, I have a very big investment in learning the best techniques available from the top marketing gurus in the business.
And the first program, my BETA program, will be at an Unreasonably Low Price.
What is a “BETA” program? …
In computing, the term “beta” is used (usually) to mean “the last testing release (or the preview release) in the software before the public release” version. Typically, it’s the last version before a version of a software is fully released to all its actual customers.
I’ve been developing this work for 40 years. It’s been going through a major revision and updating the last few years, especially the sciences behind how it all works. While I’ve taught and presented all the material before many times, I’ve not done it all in one place nor on-line.
So while I fine tune the on-line training process, you benefit by getting the training material PLUS customized, personal interaction with me so you get the most out of the program. Basically, you’re paying next to nothing for my personal coaching and engagement in helping make the material work for you.
SO … if it’s time for you to take your Practice — and Your Life — to the Next Level, Please Read More on this link:
What Is DSL and The DSL Method?
DSL = David Scott Lynn:
Your High Touch Uplink to the Inner-Net …
Your Psycho-Neuro-Musculo-Fascial Network
DSL (is also):
The Dynamics of (BIO)-Structural Learning
• Dynamic(s) — The Physical, Intellectual, and Moral (!!!) forces producing motion and change in a given sphere. (See Century Dictionary & Cyclopedia, 1911 edition.)
• (BIO)-Structural — The interrelation of parts or the principle of organization in a Complex (Living) Unity. Having to do with the psychological, emotional, metabolic (organs) and neurological elements, as well as the muscular, skeletal, and fascial components, reflected in one’s overall structure, posture, function, digestion and elimination, and mobility.
• BIO = Bio-Logical & Bio-Energetic, Integral, Optimal
• Learning — To cause to understand, to lead someone on his or her way.
DSL Practitioners are concerned with helping Clients or Students Learn About Learning and the Structure of Being, to discover how to “open up” their mind & body to deeper insights, understanding, experience and energy.
What is the Meaning of Edgework?
• We’re on the Leading EDGE of Structurally-based Yoga & BodyWORK Education & Therapeutics
• Our Yoga and Bodywork Methods are based on the very same Philosophy, Physiology & Principles, including working with levels of sensation, pain and resistance, or The Edge.
• We advocate Playing The Edge of Pain, Fear & Resistance in Yoga, BodyWORK and Stretching / Exercise activities. …
• Playing The Edge = NO Pain Means MORE Gain
What Doctors, Muscle Therapists, & Yoga Teachers
Are Saying About the DSL Method
Application of these Teachings will take Yoga to new heights in the Western World. The DSL Method is profoundly sensical.
Yoga Teacher & Student
Through my years of experience in clinical practice and taking over 100 seminars in bodywork, I have found The DSL Method to be the missing link toward a greater understanding of human physiology and chronic reflex pain patterns. I endorse and highly recommend taking a course in The DSL Method.
Kyle Wright, L.M.T.
Schools of Advanced Bodywork, Inc.
Asheville, North Carolina
With 18 years experience in the health care professions, I appreciate soundly researched & scientifically based approaches to rehabilitation. The DSL Method of BodyWork has expanded and refined my understanding and applications for achieving postural correctness and pain relief in less time. David has a unique way of reiterating known fundamental laws, redefining erroneous concepts, and instructing the participants through a successful treatment program.
Physical Therapist, A.T.C., N.M.T.,
Former National NMT Instructor
Winston Salem, North Carolina
David is doing cutting edge work in the field of bodywork, and it would take 3 or 4 teachers to replace what he knows.
While DSL’s concept and execution of body work is nothing short of amazing, it is his approach to yoga that has been life altering for me. The profound yet subtle changes have reinvented not only my own practice, but the way I teach yoga as well. Of all the yoga techniques I’ve studied in the past 30 years, not only are David’s methods what I’ve been searching for, but the feedback from my students is equally as positive. I’m excited about teaching yoga again.
Nan Araneo • Yoga Teacher
Former Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapist
Having had experience with many different bodyworkers, David’s technique is certainly unique. There are levels of healing he achieves I’ve never seen before. This is clearly a result of a vast knowledge of anatomy and physiology combined with decades of hands-on experience.
Dr. John Bordiuk
Nutritionally Oriented M.D.
& Yoga Teacher
Inner Balance Med
Wellesley, MA (near Boston)
I have worked with many soft tissue therapists over the years. David Scott Lynn is the only one educated and skilled enough to do what I want with full confidence that the job will be done. My patients definitely feel the difference.
Gary Fujinami • Doctor of Chiropractic
East West Chiropractic & Acupuncture Center
You did for me in 4 hours what physiotherapy couldn’t do in 4 years. And, you gave me the tools to continue working on my own.