BIO-Structural Analysis &
Postural Evaluation (or Assessment)
(Creating Your Structural Balancing Strategies)
- Physical Sciences to SEE the Body Structure in Gravity more “Effecticiently”
- Neuro-Structural Sciences to Evaluate the Sources of Structural Imbalance
- Advanced Structural Anatomy & Functional/Postural Kinesiology
- Analyzing & Working with Locked-Short & Locked-Long Muscles
- Practice of Evaluations on Class Participants
Decisions on which myofascial units to work on and when, and in what sequence, are made with DSL’s system of BIO-Structural Analysis. Then, once a strategy has been determined, Myo-Structural Balancing can be applied to the appropriate musculo-fascial structures, as well as the skin.
The BIO-Structural Analysis system includes:
- BIO-Structural Analysis: Study of the physical structures & forces of the human body
- Postural Evaluation (or Assessment): Determining bone positions & relations revealing musculo-fascial tension patterns interfering with proper function
- Structural Balancing Strategies: Determining the sequence in which to release tensions patterns
The BIO-Structural Sciences employed are:
- Advanced Structural Anatomy: Detailed location and dimensions of the various parts of the body
- Postural & Functional Kinesiology: How those parts interact with each other
- Physics & Geometry of Structures: Natural Forces acting upon and within the body
- Neuromuscular / Myofascial Physiology: How the systems work internally
- Neuro-Logical Physiology: Body-Brain-Mind Integration, especially Sensory-Motor feedback
- Dynamics of the Psycho-Neuro-Musculo-Fascial System: Putting it all together
- Yogic-Logic & YogasAnalysis: DE-Construction & Application of Yoga Postures to Structural Therapy
Evaluation Preparing for
Yet before beginning providing therapy, the DSL Practitioner invests some time in getting to know the Client’s Health History and Health Objectives to help create a Treatment Strategy. Depending on how complex the situation is, this history, combined with a Postural Evaluation, might, if necessary, get very comprehensive.
While initial evaluations can be less than 30 minutes, some are MUCH longer, mostly if a person has had many injuries, traumas and/or stress events in life.
Some Clients say we find and figure out more than most physicians or other therapists ever have or do, allowing the Therapist and Client to come up with more thorough insight into the nature of their conditions and then develop effecticient* therapeutic strategies.
* Effecticient = effective + efficient, because they should come at the same time!
Thank You for Reading about BIO-Structural Analysis!
David Scott Lynn (DSL*)
* DSL: Your High Touch Uplink to the Inner-Net*
* Inner-Net: Your Psycho-Neuro-Musculo-Fascial Network